It seems like only yesterday (or at least relatively recently) that the concept of high-end online casino gaming was farfetched at best. In reality, online casino gaming has been around in one form or another for more than two decades now.
They say time flies when you’re having fun – a fitting adage where online casino gaming is concerned.
Still, it goes without saying that the face of the online casino industry in 2020 is a million miles from that of years gone by. In terms of quality, variety and enjoyment, there’s more up for grabs right now than there has ever been. Never the types to rest on their proverbial laurels, the world’s leading developers are also constantly coming up with new and innovative online gaming experiences to keep things fresh and interesting.
All About the Bonuses?
Competition among small and large online casinos alike has brought about an entirely new era in promotional offers and bonuses. To such an extent that there are now entire sites dedicated to casino bonuses – such as 777Casino.co.uk offers which hire full-time teams to scour for the best deals available at any one time.
Truth is, if you’re going to play for real money, you might as well get the best possible value for money.
Depending on where you head, you’ll find a whole bunch of different bonuses and welcome packages available to suit all tastes and preferences. However, the vast majority of casino bonuses focus on a handful of select types of games, for which everything from bonus credit to free spins are up for grabs right now.
The most popular online casino games as of 2020 being as follows:
Online slots are the most popular of all casino games worldwide by a significant margin. The reason being that along with requiring no specific knowledge, skill or experience whatsoever, online slot machine games can be played with just about any stakes. Whether looking to play for free with virtual currency or bet £500 on each spin, it’s all right there for the taking.
One of the most popular casino table games played worldwide, which is based primarily on luck though does involve at least a certain amount of skill. Also referred to as 21, blackjack is a simple yet highly engaging game with the objective to beat the dealer.
Conversely, roulette is a game that doesn’t actually involve any strategy or skill whatsoever. Everything from start to finish relies on luck, which means that newcomers stand to get just as much enjoyment out of the whole thing as seasoned casino veterans.
It’s a slightly different story with poker, as not only do skill, knowledge and experience play an important role, but you’re not actually playing against the house when you take part. Now available in many varieties online, poker almost always involves pitting your wits against other players from around the world, rather than the house itself.
Live Casino Games
Slowly but surely, live casino games are taking over as the new standard for discerning players worldwide. The difference being that with live casino games, the usual computer software and virtual casino tables are replaced with real human dealers and a series of webcams. The game itself is un changed, though takes enjoyment and engagement to the next level by including skilled dealers and hosts in the mix.
Getting Free Spins and Other Bonuses
Back to the all-important question – where can you find the best free spins and bonuses available right now?
With such a huge range of new and established online casinos to choose from, specialist independent sites (like 777 mentioned above) can be a great place to start. The same also applies to genuine customer reviews and recommendations, which can help point you in the right direction.
While doing the rounds and looking for something that takes your fancy, you’ll most likely come across the following primary categories of casino bonuses:
- Standard Deposit Bonuses – These work by adding bonus credit into your account when you make your first deposit, which can be anything from 50% to 500% of your deposit amount.
- No Deposit Bonuses – As the name suggests, you don’t have to deposit funds in your account to qualify for a relatively modest bonus when signing up.
- Free Spins – You’ll sometimes find that free spins are limited to one particular slot or a selection thereof, while other casinos allow you to use them on any game you like.
- Cash Back Bonuses – This is where you are guaranteed a small percentage of your money back, if you’re unfortunate enough to lose all the money you pay into your account the first time.
These are just a few of the different types of bonuses (and combinations thereof) you can expect to come across.
Staying Safe with Free Spins and Bonus Offers
Irrespective of the type of bonus on offer, it is essential to first consult all applicable terms and conditions in full. This is because there isn’t a single bonus on the market these days that isn’t subject to at least some restrictions.
As a general rule of thumb, the more generous the bonus appears to be, the more likely it is to be subject to heavy restrictions and conditions.
These are the most important restrictions and conditions to be on the lookout for:
- Wagering Requirements – The number of times you need to ‘play through’ the bonus amount and your initial deposit, usually in the region of 30X.
- Time Restrictions – The amount of time you have to use your bonus funds and/or free spins, before they are withdrawn.
- Withdrawal Limitations – Most bonuses are restricted in terms of how much money you can win and withdraw using your free spins or bonus funds.
- Game Restrictions – It may also be possible to satisfy the published wagering requirements by playing certain games and types of games only.
Again, using an independent third-party website or the recommendations of real life gamers is the way to go. Though even then, it’s up to you to take the time to read all applicable terms and conditions in full, before choosing which bonuses to go ahead with.
You might also find the following articles interesting:
- 5 Common Mistakes to Avoid when Choosing an Online Poker Website
- 10 Watches That Are Way More Expensive Than Yours…!
- Are Gambling Ads About to Be Busted in the UK?