20 - 20
1 - 1
- Leo Vegas
- Up to £400 in Welcome Bonus Offers + 100 Spins
- New eligible UK players only. Select Casino offer on sign-up and deposit. 4 deposits of £10, £20, £50, £100 matched with a bonus cash offer of same value (14 day expiry). 35x real money cash wagering (within 30 days) on eligible games before bonus cash is credited. Spins credited upon deposits; under £50 =10 Spins, £50 or over =25 Spins; on Book of Dead only (3 day expiry, winnings paid in cash). Play Responsibly. 18+ begambleaware.org. Click for full T&C’s.
The whole fish theme has become increasingly popular with online slot developers over recent years, transforming thousands of home computers, laptops and mobile devices alike into virtual aquariums. And as it is the case with all slot themes that have been repeated a thousand times over, some get it right while others fade into the background.
As for the folks at Yggdrasil Gaming, their entry arrives in the form of Golden Fish Tank – a slot that delivers exactly what it advertises. What’s immediately notable about Golden Fish Tank is the way in which it’s so much brighter, bolder and more colourful than the usual output from these guys. It’s also got a delightfully soothing soundtrack, making it a very pleasant slot to be around long before your first spin.
Unsurprisingly, there’s a whole bunch of fishy friends ready and waiting to make your acquaintance…along with the usual playing card values. It’s a fixed 20-payline affair, meaning that whatever you put on the line between 0.01 and 2.00, your coin value will always be multiplied 20X. There’s also the interesting option of choosing the ‘golden bet’ feature, which means putting an extra 5 coins on the line with the promise of bigger rewards if you find your way to any free spins.
Payout & bonus rounds
The maximum jackpot for standard play comes in at 250X your bet, which is achieved by landing five angel fish in a row. Slightly lower down the pecking order, three identical diamonds or clubs will result in a payout of 4X your wager. And there’s of course that delightfully bold and beautiful wild symbol to watch for, which is good for replacing any symbol with the exception of the free spins symbol…a golden fish with a beaming smile.
Speaking of which, this happy looking golden fish is also the scatter symbol. Three golden fish symbols in any position on the board will result in six free spins and three feature picks being awarded. Up this to four fish and the reward increases to eight spins and four feature picks, while a full house of five sees you lavished with ten free spins and five feature picks. And if you chose to go with the ‘golden bet’ option, you get another feature pick thrown in for good measure.
The feature picks on offer include extra free spins, high stacks, random wilds, multipliers, bonus wild and sticky wild. The more you pick up, the bigger your chances of taking home some real deep sea treasure!
Right off the bat, a RTP rate of 97% makes Golden Fish Tank an immediate winner. It’s not exactly exploding with unique features or abundant bonus games, but still manages to deliver the goods. And the fact that you also get to choose your own bonuses while playing with free spins is also a huge plus point.
- BonusesLet Casino Papa be your guide to the biggest and best bonuses available! With our expert insights and 100% ...
- Basics Let Casino Papa guide you through the basics of getting up and running with a high quality online casino. If ...
- GamesFancy yourself as a future card shark? Interested in taking your poker skills to the next level? Or perhaps ...
- SafetyDiscover what it really means to be a safe and responsible online casino customer, with a little help from ...