- By accessing or making use of any of the information, content or services provided via the Casino Papa website, you hereby expressly consent to abide by the following terms and conditions. Casino Papa reserves the right to amend, add to and remove entries to these terms and conditions at any time and without giving prior notice. Visitors to the Casino Papa website are therefore advised to consult all terms and conditions on a regular basis, in order to acknowledge and agree to any changes or additions.
- Casino Papa strongly opposes illegal, immoral and generally unscrupulous activity of any kind. The information and advice provided by Casino Papa is aimed specifically at those based in jurisdictions where online gambling and casino gaming are permitted by law. Those living outside such jurisdictions are strongly discouraged from accessing the content and recommendations provided by Casino Papa.
- All information provided by Casino Papa is for entertainment and casual research purposes only and is in no way legally binding. Our recommendations and information do not constitute legal advice, nor will Casino Papa be held liable for the consequences of any action or inaction resulting from use of any of the site’s content. We aim to provide fully independent and objective advice on a variety of matters around the subjects of online casinos and gambling in general, though the recommendations we provide are purely a matter of personal opinion.
- While we try to ensure that all information presented on the Casino Papa is factual, accurate and up to date, we make no guarantees of this. As such, we take no legal responsibility for any errors or omissions in any of the content across the Casino Papa, nor for the consequences of acting on the information we provide. We ask that in any instance where inaccurate, outdated or incomplete information be noted by any of our visitors, they report the error to us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Much of the information we offer is based on our experiences with third party websites and service providers. While all information and opinions we share are as accurate as possible at the time of the content is produced, we cannot guarantee that the respective service providers in question will not significantly alter their offerings in the meantime. We therefore cannot guarantee that the content of any of our reviews, recommendations and resources in general remain relevant or accurate long-term.
- Third party casino websites frequently alter their special offers, promotions and the attached terms and conditions respectively. We therefore cannot guarantee the accuracy of any such information presented on the Casino Papa website. It is our express recommendation that the full terms and conditions of any given service provider be comprehensively read, acknowledged and understood before opening an account or agreeing to their services.
- Every link and third party recommendation presented via the Casino Papa website represents a suggestion only and not a guarantee of fair, safe or reliable service. Upon clicking any of our links or visiting any of our recommended websites, you immediately fall under their own respective terms and conditions and those of Casino Papa no longer apply. As such, we accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any outcome in the event that our visitors choose to click on any links or recommendations presented. If you choose to visit any third party websites by way of links on the Casino Papa website, you do so at your own risk.
- All information presented on the Casino Papa website is copyright protected and the sole property of Casino Papa. Visitors to the Casino Papa website may not copy, distribute, duplicate alter or add to the content of the website under any circumstances. The visuals and textual content of Casino Papa may not be used anywhere else for any purposes, without the express consent of senior management. We will seek prosecution in any instance where we believe our copyright protected material has been used without our permission.
- Requests for content removal will be granted at the discretion of Casino Papa moderators, unless it is determined that any content published is false, vulgar, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, threatening, discriminatory, invasive of personal privacy or in some other way illegal. We welcome the thoughts, recommendations and general comments of our visitors, though cannot guarantee to act upon them without exception.
- Casino Papa is committed to encouraging safe and responsible gambling at all times, while upholding all applicable laws in accordance with player location and jurisdiction. It is the responsibility of all gamers to ensure that their gambling activities are legal, that they are of an appropriate age to gamble and they are proactive in remaining safe and responsible at all times.
- Casino gamers are reminded that given enough time, the house always wins. Casino Papa provides a series of helpful and informative resources on responsible gambling and staying safe in general – the content of which falls under the same terms and conditions listed here. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or current relevance of any information contained within our responsible gambling guides – nor is the information to be treated as legal advice. We accept no responsibility for any consequences arising from the use of any information Casino Papa presents – including our informative guides on responsible gambling, opening accounts, selecting safe casinos and so on.
Should you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions or any of the services Casino Papa offers, please get in touch with our team as soon as possible on +44 (0) 1138 300 941, or drop as an e-mail any time at email@example.com.